CVA is proud to offer the best Beach training to Madison area Juniors athletes. Beach volleyball offers tremendous opportunity for players to train and develop their all-around skills. With ball control and versatility at a premium, athletes will train and practice the many skills necessary to take their game to the next level. The CVA Beach Club is open to boys and girls players ages 10 - 18 from all clubs (indoor season must be concluded if you played indoor for a club other than CVA) as well as players who did not play indoor club volleyball (Must join USA Volleyball prior to participation). You may join the CVA Beach Club, whether you have a partner or not. If you do not have a preferred partner, we will match you with other players looking for a partner!
Space is limited. Please register early to ensure your training spot!
If you have additional questions, please contact CVA Beach Club Director, Quinn Lukens.
Skill & Technical Director / Beach Club Director
All training sessions will be held on the sand courts at KEVA in Middleton. The CVA Beach Club training season consists of 12 training sessions, with a break built in during the indoor AAU National Championships, to accommodate the many athletes who will be competing in Orlando. Training sessions will be 1 1/2 hours within the listed time blocks and actual times will be determined based upon the number of players who register at each age group (i.e. - 10:00-11:30am OR 11:30am-1:00pm within the 10:00am-1:00pm time block):
Spring Training Dates/Times:
-Sundays: May 20, 27 June 10, 17 (9:00am-1:30pm)
Summer Training Dates/Times:
- Sundays: July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 (9:00am-1:30pm)
- Wednesdays: July 11, 18, 25 (8:00am-12:30pm)
We encourage players to participate in several tournaments. All tournament entries are optional and fees are the responsibility of players, and tournament entry fees are not included in club dues.
Here is a partial list of area tournaments:
· USAV Chicago Sand Qualifier @ Chicago, IL—June 9
· Impact on the Beach @ Oshkosh - July 22
· Waupaca Boatride Sand Juniors @ Oshkosh - July 15
· Rox VB Series National Qualifier #5 @ Racine North Beach - July 21
A more comprehensive list of potential area tournaments will be available at a later date
• CVA Beach Club Dues for 2017 are $250. Dues include all 12 training dates (court rental, equipment, coach training fees)
• Players may register for individual training sessions for $25/session
• Tournament entry fees and travel, and USAV/Badger Region membership are the responsibility of individual athletes and are additional